HOW TO BUY ONLINE
1. Log in to your account by clicking on LOGIN and enter your e-mail address and password.
2. You can buy through the product catalog on the website www.difass.com
adding the products of interest to the cart through the "BUY NOW" button for each product.
3. Once you have chosen all the products, click on the cart icon at the top of the page to view its contents and modify it if necessary. Click on "Go to the Cashier" and then on "NEXT".
4. Select the shipping address and click on "NEXT".
5. Choose the payment method, enter any notes to the order and click on "NEXT" to see the summary of the data of your order. To complete the purchase, click on "CONFIRM" and the result of the order will be displayed.
6. At the end of the procedure you will receive an e-mail confirming the purchase.
User not registered
1. Click on LOGIN> REGISTER and fill in the registration form and send it by clicking on "REGISTER".
2. At the end of the procedure you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a summary of your access data and you will be automatically logged in to the site. At this point you can buy the products by following the procedure described above.
Purchases made on the www.difass.com
website can be paid via:
• Credit Cards belonging to the Visa, MasterCard and Maestro circuits
• Cash on delivery
Payment by Credit Card takes place on a secure server via an HTTPS connection with TLS encryption. With this system, all credit card details pass directly to the bank responsible for collection on an encrypted and secure connection. Nobody within Difass International S.r.l. or on the Internet has access to credit card information, neither at the time of sending, nor afterwards.
PayPal is a secure and free online payment tool that allows anyone with an email address to send and receive payments. By selecting this method of payment, you will access the secure site of PayPal, and if you already have a PayPal account, simply authorize the payment. If you do not have a PayPal account yet, simply register (for free) and enter your credit card or debit card details before authorizing payment.
Cash on delivery
By selecting this mode, payment can be made directly to the courier upon delivery of the order. For orders up to € 1,999.99 the payment can be made in cash, while for orders starting from € 2,000.00, the courier can collect the payment exclusively by check. Choosing the cash on delivery payment, shipping costs will not
The customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the products.
The customer who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the Difass International s.r.l. headquarters at (0039) 0541 1780101\.
From the day of this communication, the customer must return the goods within the next 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005. The goods must be returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation) and complete with the attached tax documentation. The shipping costs related to the sending of the goods that the customer intends to make are borne by Difass International S.r.l.
Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, Difass International S.r.l. will refund the products covered by the withdrawal within 14 days, including any shipping costs.
The refund will be made by bank transfer and in this case the customer will have to communicate to Difass International S.r.l. the bank details (IBAN, SWIFT and BIC) required for repayment.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Orders will be sent throughout Italy (including islands) via express courier.
Delivery time: 1-3 working days from receipt of order confirmation e-mail.
For orders below € 50.00, shipping costs are set at € 5.00.
For orders starting from € 50.00, shipping costs are free.
Note: Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price of the products, but are indicated and calculated in the purchase process, before payment.
For general and order information:
Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm